Watch Whatever Happened to Robot Jones (2002–2004) full episodes online
Synopsis: In the retro-1980’s future, robots have become commonplace. Mechanical butlers, electronic plumbers and robo-bartenders are part of everyday life, but Robot Jones is a different kind of machine altogether. He is an experimental prototype designed to interact with humans on a personal level. Though programmed with basic emotions, Robot Jones doesn’t quite have a handle on dealing with them and thus, tends to be more overly dramatic and socially awkward than other teenagers. Surrounded by his antiquated and embarrassing robotic family, nerdy friends like “Socks,” his crush Shannon and his nemesis Lenny and Denny (the Yogman Twins), Robot Jones conquers the drudgery of the sixth grade where he excels in gym class, runs for class president and dreads open house night at school.
Creators: Greg Miller, Mike Stern
Stars: Myles Jeffrey, Gary LeRoi Gray, Seth Green.
More infor: IMDB, Wikipedia.
- Select 360 quality will be loading faster.
- Try refreshing the page or CHANGE SERVER if the video error.
- The video keeps buffering? Just pause it for 5 - 10 minutes, then continue playing.
- Iphone user please use CHROME browser.
- Read our FAQ to solve problem.